Tag: remote bettingThe Horserace Betting Levy Board (HBLB) significantly predates online gambling. Although the two are tied in this day and age, the HBLB has been around since the 1960s. Originally, the levy was established-along with the HBLB-to provide a means of compensating racing for the loss of fanfare that experts anticipated after off-course betting shops started to pop up after they were legalized in 1961.
Although the fans still poured in to the live tracks, a percentage was still lost to racing houses throughout the UK. Today’s HBLB applies levy funds to various schemes in order to directly support horseracing.
The HBLB is a statutory body in the UK that was established along with the Betting Levy Act of 1961. Although many aspects of the board’s duties have changed, it still operates as a non-departmental public body and is sponsored by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport.
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|4)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|5)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|6)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|8)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|
|10)||Villento Las Vegas||81.2%|