Tag: online progressive slot
A progressive jackpot game has an accumulating prize pool that is usually spread over a vast network of online gambling portals. In the past few years, more and more progressive jackpot games have become available for players.
Each software provider has its own progressive jackpot network, with each company offering between 5 and 20 progressive jackpot games. It isn’t the software provider or the casino that contributes towards the jackpot, it’s the actual players. A small percentage of each stake spent on a progressive jackpot game is added to the total prize pool. This is why we hear of so many progressive jackpots that reach into the millions.
This is also why there are certain times when players are better off playing on a progressive jackpot game. A progressive jackpot will usually have a seed amount (a starting amount) which is often been added by the casino, but from then on, the prize will continue to climb as more players vie for that same jackpot. The advice for players is to wait until the prize has reached a decent amount, otherwise if you win, you may not be so impressed with the jackpot.
- Live Casino TV Betting
Date: 25 May 2013
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|4)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|5)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|6)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|8)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|
|10)||Villento Las Vegas||81.2%|