How much was really wagered over Euro 2012?
15 August 2012
The Euros (as they are otherwise known) is a popular footballing event that is second only to the World Cup. The actual final between Spain and Italy was held more than two weeks later on the first of July, but exactly how much cash was wagered during this period?
According to expert analysts, there was a staggering £508M (approximately USD$800M) taken in bets form British bookmakers up and down the country as well as from online gambling portals.
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|5)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|6)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|7)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|9)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|