Tag: motor show
Classic Cars 1968 Ferrari 330gtc
06 February 2011
One of the reasons that this classic car handled so well was down to its rear suspension, which was initially introduced on the Ferrari 275 GTB. The gearbox was now in the suspension at the rear of the car via a transaxle which gave the 330 GTC even more power than previous models. This meant that individuals who were looking for a powerful and responsive car found it in the Ferrari 330 GTC.
The top speed of the classic 1968 Ferrari GTC was 150 miles per hour and it took just 6.9 seconds for the car to go from 0 -60 miles per hour. As shown this car was superfast and it was a definite pleaser for car fans who wanted to have plenty of power behind them while they were in the driver’s seat. In fact to show just how fast this car accelerated it took just 16.7 seconds for the car to go from 0 -100 miles per hour.
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Black Diamond Casino||100%|
|2)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|3)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|4)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|6)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|7)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|8)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|10)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|