Tag: market harborough
The History of Cheltenham National Hunt Festival
16 March 2011
The official name of the festival is the ‘National Hunt Meeting’, and it started in 1860 at Market Harborough. At this time it was called the Grand National Hunt. Then in 1861 the event was held in Cheltenham for the first time. The following few years the National Hunt Meeting was held at various locations, before finally returning to Cheltenham again in 1904 for two years. After this time, the National Hunt Meeting was held in Warwick until 1910, and the following year it returned to Cheltenham where it has been held ever since. Prestbury Park in Cheltenham is the grounds where the festival takes place every year.
In 1924, the Cheltenham Gold Cup began, which was the first championship race event. Three years later the Champion Hurdle was established, and then 32 years after this the Queen Mother Championship Chase was introduced. In 1972 the first Stayers Hurdle took place.
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|4)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|5)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|6)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|8)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|
|10)||Villento Las Vegas||81.2%|