Tag: japanese vogue
Have you been bitten by Hello Kitty?
14 January 2009
When it comes to clothes, you’ve probably seen the Hello Kitty line, even if you’ve never purchased or wore anything from the brand. The trademark symbol of the line is a white cat adoring the front of handbags, t-shirts, and more. Girls from their toddler years to well into their adult lives purchase clothes from the Hello Kitty line, and the fashions continue to evolve to meet today’s fashion-conscious needs.
Last April, the Hello Kitty spokes model - the short, white cat adorned in red - needed a makeover. This popular cat character was featured in an issue of Japanese Vogue, where she was dressed in the latest autumn and winter designs by mega-popular designers like John Galliano and Dior.
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|5)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|6)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|7)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|9)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|