Tag: general motorsChevy’s Corvette is known worldwide for being one of the most powerful sports cars on the road. With a sleek body design and powerful motor, this American-made classic finds a perfect niche in the blue collar, working man’s world as the more affordable alternative to road muscle. 1953’s model is regarded as America’s first sports car, and its popularity helped launch the line.
Chevrolet unveiled the Corvette in January of 1953 at the General Motors Motorama as one of a few concept cars planned to launch. Back then, concept cars weren’t anything like we see today. Instead of hybrid water/land models and concepts that oddly resemble spaceships, the far reaching concepts of the 50s were more in line with the type of sports cars released in the 80s.
Chevrolet’s Corvette model was instantly admired by the audience. Instead of waiting until the following year to put in production, Chevy immediately started producing the 1953 model Corvette. At the time, America’s grit and determination was at an all-time high. In only six months, more than 300 cars were built.
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|5)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|6)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|7)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|9)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|