Tag: gaming businessWith the cost of gas on the increase it has hit Las Vegas pretty hard. The cost of gas has affected everything from the price of gas at the pump to the cost of an airline ticket to getting to Las Vegas. This makes analysts worried about the overall effect it will have on the recovery of the gaming business in this well known city of excesses.
Tourists to Las Vegas use their disposable money for the fun they will have gambling whilst they are visiting Las Vegas for their trips away from home. If their disposable income is reduced by the rising cost of gas then it will automatically affect their decision to visit the gaming rooms in Las Vegas.
Analysts believe that if the cost of gas remains level for the next few months it will encourage the visitor back to Las Vegas where they will want to spend more time and money at the resort. Should the cost of gas continue to increase however, then the affect this would have on the gaming industry in Las Vegas would be quite dramatic and certainly profits for the major casinos will continue to drop in the coming months.
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|4)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|5)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|6)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|8)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|
|10)||Villento Las Vegas||81.2%|