Tag: cruise shipsOasis is a class of luxury cruise ship designed by Royal Caribbean International – the biggest passenger ships in the world. Two such ships were ordered in early 2006, and Royal Caribbean began production on two of the world’s most impressive cruise liners, Allure of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas. Allure is currently under construction, but Oasis was finished in 2009.
Oasis is expected to join up with her sister ship by 2011, but for the moment, she stands alone as the largest vessel at sea and certainly the jewel of the Royal Caribbean fleet. The previous largest cruise liner was the Freedom-class cruise ships of Royal Caribbean. The Freedom-class ships were 1,111 feet long and 208 feet high and were like towns at sea.
Coming in even larger and with more room, the Oasis of the Seas is like a floating city. The ship’s displacement is about 100,000 tons, and its weight is astonishing at over 225 thousand gross tons. This ship was created for stability. Amazingly, only 30 feet of the ship sits beneath the water. It’s so wide that the displacement is well distributed, helping the ship to handle waves.
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|4)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|5)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|6)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|8)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|
|10)||Villento Las Vegas||81.2%|