Review of Vegas nightclub Studio 54 in the MGM Grand
27 August 2011
The MGM Grand hotel is a smart hotel and it boasts one of the best nightclubs in Las Vegas. Studio 54 has left the sound of the 70’s way behind with an upbeat ultra modern club that features state of the art sound that blasts out high energy music with a lighting and video system to match.
It is now one of the hottest night clubs in Vegas with an amazing 22,000 square foot of floor space and with four dance floors, bars and exclusive areas on the upper floor for invited guests only this club really is impressive. There are a few other semi-private lounges to boot that can cater for up to 400 people.
With a dress code that only lets people who are ‘dressed nicely’ into the joint, the club really starts to heat up as the night gets going with infamous parties that will never be forgotten by anyone who is lucky enough to be involved in them.
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|5)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|6)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|7)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|9)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|