Company History on De Beers, 100 years in Diamonds
30 August 2009
They’re active in every major category of mining, like underground, large-scale, deep sea, and other mining exploits in Namibia, Canada, South Africa and Botswana. The company employs roughly 20,000 people and it earns an estimated $6 billion annually.
The De Beers diamond company basically controls the flow of diamonds in many countries around the globe. They’ve been labeled as a cartel and even viewed as cruel in some circles. This is no doubt due to their founding principles.
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|5)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|6)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|7)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|9)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|