Tag: bank accountThere are various different ways of being able to manage you bankroll more carefully when gambling online. The most important thing to do is make sure that you are not betting more than you can afford. If you are spending more than you can afford on a regular basis, perhaps you should start trying to seek professional help before a serious gambling problem develops and spirals out of control.
If you have just made a deposit, don’t spend it all in one go. Try to spread it out as much as you can and don’t waste money on ridiculous bets with odds for example of 100/1 (100:1, +1000). This is one fast way of losing your money if you continue placing bets with odds that offer very little chance of winning.
If you have made a deposit of say $/€/£50.00, try to spend as little as one fifth of this bankroll. This rule can be used whether you are playing online poker or bingo, placing some sports bets or playing on your favourite game in an online casino. Never put all of your money into one game, which is what many gamblers tend to do. Like the saying goes, “Never put all of your eggs into one basket.”
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|5)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|6)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|7)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|9)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|