Do Ferrari Have The Car to Win the 2011 Grand Prix?
28 March 2011
The Ferrari car for the 2011 Australian Grand Prix is the F150, and it was unveiled on 28th January 2011 at the team’s Maranello factory. This year’s drivers have also been announced as Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa – and the pair took the red cloth off the car at the unveiling.
Last year, Ferrari didn’t manage to make the title for the 2010 Grand Prix which was held in Abu Dhabi but this year the team feels confident with their new car that they have a better chance of winning the Grand Prix. And the new F150 looks extremely smart too. It’s the usual Ferrari red and looks so sleek and aerodynamic.
- Here Are Reasons Why You Should Use Your iPad for Online Casino Games
Date: 17 May 2013
- Important Considerations When Selecting the Right Online Casino
Date: 15 May 2013
- Top Online Gaming Experiences for iPad Users
Date: 29 April 2013
- The Martingale System for Roulette
Date: 27 April 2013
- The Live Roulette Online Revolution
Date: 26 April 2013
- 3 Card Poker - Is Lady Luck on Your Side?
Date: 27 March 2013
- Top 10 Reasons to Play at a Mobile Casino
Date: 25 March 2013
- Mermaids Millions - Will She Share Some with You?
Date: 23 March 2013
- The Guide to the GUKPT 2013
Date: 22 March 2013
- Gambling: The Most Profiting Online Business
Date: 20 March 2013
|1)||Lucky Red Casino||87.5%|
|2)||The Gaming Club||84.6%|
|3)||Wild Jack Casino||84.6%|
|5)||7 Sultans Online Casino||83.3%|
|6)||Aztec Riches Casino||83.3%|
|7)||This is Vegas||83.3%|
|9)||Vegas Casino Online||81.8%|
Blog Tagsmercedes jumpin’ jack flash license to kill aveyron massachusetts mummy mountain premier and kimberly mines crimestoppers 1991 diablo steve wyrick theater northern kentucky university bonefish beach villas exuma chain spaghetti western john joseph travolta river rogue casino bran castle pierre berge
Casino of the Month
Each month we give special recognition to an online casino which has excelled. This month our online casino of choice is:
Vegas Casino Online
BONUS: 15% extra on all deposits using alternative methods